Wauwatosa voters cast more ballots for Republican candidates than Democrat on Tuesday.
Nearly 54 percent of Tosa voters chose Rep. Jeff Stone, R-Greendale, to fill the Milwaukee County executive position for the next year. However, the majority of the county picked competitor Chris Abele.
There were no contested municipal or School Board races. Alderman Jeff Roznowski will fulfill the final year of former District 6 representative Thomas Herzog's term.
Voter turnout in the city was 52.4 percent.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?