An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after police found 12.7 grams of marijuana in the car he was in early Sunday.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
An officer saw two people sitting in a car in the 2200 block of North 65th Street about 12:50 a.m. March 27. The car was not running and the lights were not on. The officer eventually made contact with the two occupants, the 18-year-old Milwaukee man and a 19-year-old woman, also from Milwaukee.
The officer found four bags of marijuana in the vehicle, ranging in weight from 2.3 grams to 3.5 grams. The man was taken into custody and later admitted that he sold small amounts of marijuana.
A marijuana pipe also was found in the vehicle. The female occupant said it was hers, so she was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills (1)