An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after police found 12.7 grams of marijuana in the car he was in early Sunday.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
An officer saw two people sitting in a car in the 2200 block of North 65th Street about 12:50 a.m. March 27. The car was not running and the lights were not on. The officer eventually made contact with the two occupants, the 18-year-old Milwaukee man and a 19-year-old woman, also from Milwaukee.
The officer found four bags of marijuana in the vehicle, ranging in weight from 2.3 grams to 3.5 grams. The man was taken into custody and later admitted that he sold small amounts of marijuana.
A marijuana pipe also was found in the vehicle. The female occupant said it was hers, so she was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives
- Wauwatosa committee recommends denial of Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure request
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- In Our Schools: Feb. 26