An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after police found 12.7 grams of marijuana in the car he was in early Sunday.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
An officer saw two people sitting in a car in the 2200 block of North 65th Street about 12:50 a.m. March 27. The car was not running and the lights were not on. The officer eventually made contact with the two occupants, the 18-year-old Milwaukee man and a 19-year-old woman, also from Milwaukee.
The officer found four bags of marijuana in the vehicle, ranging in weight from 2.3 grams to 3.5 grams. The man was taken into custody and later admitted that he sold small amounts of marijuana.
A marijuana pipe also was found in the vehicle. The female occupant said it was hers, so she was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings