An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after police found 12.7 grams of marijuana in the car he was in early Sunday.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
An officer saw two people sitting in a car in the 2200 block of North 65th Street about 12:50 a.m. March 27. The car was not running and the lights were not on. The officer eventually made contact with the two occupants, the 18-year-old Milwaukee man and a 19-year-old woman, also from Milwaukee.
The officer found four bags of marijuana in the vehicle, ranging in weight from 2.3 grams to 3.5 grams. The man was taken into custody and later admitted that he sold small amounts of marijuana.
A marijuana pipe also was found in the vehicle. The female occupant said it was hers, so she was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Run Tosa Run raises $3K for Ronald McDonald House
- Senior Meals: Week of June 1
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 28
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road