An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after police found 12.7 grams of marijuana in the car he was in early Sunday.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
An officer saw two people sitting in a car in the 2200 block of North 65th Street about 12:50 a.m. March 27. The car was not running and the lights were not on. The officer eventually made contact with the two occupants, the 18-year-old Milwaukee man and a 19-year-old woman, also from Milwaukee.
The officer found four bags of marijuana in the vehicle, ranging in weight from 2.3 grams to 3.5 grams. The man was taken into custody and later admitted that he sold small amounts of marijuana.
A marijuana pipe also was found in the vehicle. The female occupant said it was hers, so she was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Yale Place was once known as Pickle Alley
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Commercial vehicle parking ban is obsolete
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy reports consistent enrollment numbers