Three Milwaukee teens were arrested for robbery last week after they beat up a St. Charles School student and took $10 from him.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The teens - a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds - attacked the boy about 1 p.m. March 24 near Wright Street and Wauwatosa Avenue. The boy said they asked him to fight, and then one of the teens punched him. The attackers then kicked him and stomped on his chest, and one of the teens took $10 out of the boy's pocket. The attackers fled after they saw a motorist stop and dial 911.
The boy said he recognized the teens as classmates from St. Charles.
He was taken to Children's Hospital for evaluation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?