Three Milwaukee teens were arrested for robbery last week after they beat up a St. Charles School student and took $10 from him.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The teens - a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds - attacked the boy about 1 p.m. March 24 near Wright Street and Wauwatosa Avenue. The boy said they asked him to fight, and then one of the teens punched him. The attackers then kicked him and stomped on his chest, and one of the teens took $10 out of the boy's pocket. The attackers fled after they saw a motorist stop and dial 911.
The boy said he recognized the teens as classmates from St. Charles.
He was taken to Children's Hospital for evaluation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words
- Man arrested for heroin possession at Best Buy in Wauwatosa