Three Milwaukee teens were arrested for robbery last week after they beat up a St. Charles School student and took $10 from him.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The teens - a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds - attacked the boy about 1 p.m. March 24 near Wright Street and Wauwatosa Avenue. The boy said they asked him to fight, and then one of the teens punched him. The attackers then kicked him and stomped on his chest, and one of the teens took $10 out of the boy's pocket. The attackers fled after they saw a motorist stop and dial 911.
The boy said he recognized the teens as classmates from St. Charles.
He was taken to Children's Hospital for evaluation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (1)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats
- In Brief: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa students get a taste of Germany through trip abroad