Three Milwaukee teens were arrested for robbery last week after they beat up a St. Charles School student and took $10 from him.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The teens - a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds - attacked the boy about 1 p.m. March 24 near Wright Street and Wauwatosa Avenue. The boy said they asked him to fight, and then one of the teens punched him. The attackers then kicked him and stomped on his chest, and one of the teens took $10 out of the boy's pocket. The attackers fled after they saw a motorist stop and dial 911.
The boy said he recognized the teens as classmates from St. Charles.
He was taken to Children's Hospital for evaluation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94