Three Milwaukee teens were arrested for robbery last week after they beat up a St. Charles School student and took $10 from him.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The teens - a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds - attacked the boy about 1 p.m. March 24 near Wright Street and Wauwatosa Avenue. The boy said they asked him to fight, and then one of the teens punched him. The attackers then kicked him and stomped on his chest, and one of the teens took $10 out of the boy's pocket. The attackers fled after they saw a motorist stop and dial 911.
The boy said he recognized the teens as classmates from St. Charles.
He was taken to Children's Hospital for evaluation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thousands of items on sale at Wauwatosa Public Library in late October
- Wauwatosa School District to host 'Autism Insights and Strategies'
- Public invited to name baby giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes (1)
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop