Three Milwaukee teens were arrested for robbery last week after they beat up a St. Charles School student and took $10 from him.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The teens - a 15-year-old and two 16-year-olds - attacked the boy about 1 p.m. March 24 near Wright Street and Wauwatosa Avenue. The boy said they asked him to fight, and then one of the teens punched him. The attackers then kicked him and stomped on his chest, and one of the teens took $10 out of the boy's pocket. The attackers fled after they saw a motorist stop and dial 911.
The boy said he recognized the teens as classmates from St. Charles.
He was taken to Children's Hospital for evaluation.
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication