A 35-year-old Milwaukee man who wouldn't leave a Wauwatosa home this weekend has been charged with a state count of vandalism in Milwaukee County Circuit Court.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
David J. Spiva and a friend went to a home in the 4200 block of North 95th Street on March 27 to watch some basketball in the homeowner's basement. Spiva had been drinking, and about 1 a.m. he began shouting at the homeowner and refused to leave.
Spiva then punched through a glass coffee table and got into a physical confrontation with the homeowner. During the fight, the two men traded punches, with Spiva receiving several blows to the face. A downstairs wall was damaged during the fight.
Spiva was then dragged upstairs and out of the house, and he and the other guest left. Police made contact with the two near Burleigh and Lisbon roads a short time later, and Spiva was arrested and taken to Froedtert Hospital for treatment of his injuries.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23