Come rain, snow or sunshine, a Little Caesar's employee has stood on the corner of Wauwatosa Avenue promoting pizza sales with a bright orange sign.
Visitors to the Village are noticing his absence and the empty storefront formerly occupied by the pizza chain in the Village Faire plaza shared by popular businesses including Starbucks and Baskin-Robbins.
Little Caesar's lease expires Thursday and the eatery vacated the space early.
"We were not able to negotiate a new lease moving forward," said Kevin Hannan, assistant property manager for Siegel-Gallagher Management Co., agent for the property owner.
Calls have been placed to the pizza chain's corporate offices to determine if this Wauwatosa shop will relocate. Little Caesar's has operated from Village Faire for 17 years.
Hannan said there are no prospective tenants considering this space.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (1)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa