Come rain, snow or sunshine, a Little Caesar's employee has stood on the corner of Wauwatosa Avenue promoting pizza sales with a bright orange sign.
Visitors to the Village are noticing his absence and the empty storefront formerly occupied by the pizza chain in the Village Faire plaza shared by popular businesses including Starbucks and Baskin-Robbins.
Little Caesar's lease expires Thursday and the eatery vacated the space early.
"We were not able to negotiate a new lease moving forward," said Kevin Hannan, assistant property manager for Siegel-Gallagher Management Co., agent for the property owner.
Calls have been placed to the pizza chain's corporate offices to determine if this Wauwatosa shop will relocate. Little Caesar's has operated from Village Faire for 17 years.
Hannan said there are no prospective tenants considering this space.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Casey loses vice presidency, Randall retains presidency on Wauwatosa School Board (1)
- Battle begins against lake-killing stonewort in Little Muskego Lake
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 7
- Wauwatosa alderman proposes cutting four seats on Common Council
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 30
- Milwaukee teens charged for armed robbery in Mayfair bathroom