A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for dealing cocaine after he as found with a golf ball size amount of the drug in the parking lot of Dave & Buster's, 2201 N. Mayfair Road, at 10:30 p.m. Friday, police said.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
An officer was investigating a theft when he smelled marijuana coming from a vehicle in the parking lot. The officer found four people, a cloud of smoke and a bag containing 2.1 grams of marijuana in the car.
The front-seat passenger, a 24-year-old Milwaukee man, had more than 14 grams of crack cocaine and $1,500 in his pockets. He was arrested for cocaine possession with intent to deliver as well as his second marijuana possession offense.
The driver, a 20-year-old Milwaukee man, had another gram of cocaine. He was arrested for his second cocaine possession offense and bail-jumping because his initial case is still open.
The older man's 17-year-old girlfriend - who is four months pregnant - and a 20-year-old woman also were arrested for marijuana possession after they were found sharing a blunt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade