A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for dealing cocaine after he as found with a golf ball size amount of the drug in the parking lot of Dave & Buster's, 2201 N. Mayfair Road, at 10:30 p.m. Friday, police said.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
An officer was investigating a theft when he smelled marijuana coming from a vehicle in the parking lot. The officer found four people, a cloud of smoke and a bag containing 2.1 grams of marijuana in the car.
The front-seat passenger, a 24-year-old Milwaukee man, had more than 14 grams of crack cocaine and $1,500 in his pockets. He was arrested for cocaine possession with intent to deliver as well as his second marijuana possession offense.
The driver, a 20-year-old Milwaukee man, had another gram of cocaine. He was arrested for his second cocaine possession offense and bail-jumping because his initial case is still open.
The older man's 17-year-old girlfriend - who is four months pregnant - and a 20-year-old woman also were arrested for marijuana possession after they were found sharing a blunt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 23-29
- 10 Days in Tosa offers map to participating restaurants
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas (1)
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?