Additional clients have come forward to accuse the owner of a Wauwatosa massage establishment of sexual assault.
A 27-year-old woman filed a complaint against Brian Norris, owner of Milwaukee's Best Massage at 611 N. Mayfair Road, Jan. 30. This accusation comes a little more than a week after he was arrested for inappropriately touching a female customer.
The Wauwatosa Police Department didn't immediately release this second complaint, and a third complaint has been filed but not released.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The 27-year-old woman said the assault happened in March 2010, the first time she showed up for an appointment with Norris.
She said as a new customer she received a form specifically stating her breasts, thighs and buttocks wouldn't be touched. The document also asked about a client's occupation and when she told him she sells adult toys, he got excited.
She claims he made a comment to the effect of, "The massage room is like Las Vegas - what happens there stays there." During the massage, he straddled her, touched her genitals and complimented her body.
The woman said she came forward after hearing about Norris' arrest. A preoccupation with family issues kept her from reporting the assault earlier.
Norris' business has been shut down, but he hasn't been charged with a crime. The district attorney is expected to take up his case in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, the city plans to hold a hearing to revoke his massage license.
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Furniture retailer IKEA reportedly eyeing site in Oak Creek
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!