Additional clients have come forward to accuse the owner of a Wauwatosa massage establishment of sexual assault.
A 27-year-old woman filed a complaint against Brian Norris, owner of Milwaukee's Best Massage at 611 N. Mayfair Road, Jan. 30. This accusation comes a little more than a week after he was arrested for inappropriately touching a female customer.
The Wauwatosa Police Department didn't immediately release this second complaint, and a third complaint has been filed but not released.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The 27-year-old woman said the assault happened in March 2010, the first time she showed up for an appointment with Norris.
She said as a new customer she received a form specifically stating her breasts, thighs and buttocks wouldn't be touched. The document also asked about a client's occupation and when she told him she sells adult toys, he got excited.
She claims he made a comment to the effect of, "The massage room is like Las Vegas - what happens there stays there." During the massage, he straddled her, touched her genitals and complimented her body.
The woman said she came forward after hearing about Norris' arrest. A preoccupation with family issues kept her from reporting the assault earlier.
Norris' business has been shut down, but he hasn't been charged with a crime. The district attorney is expected to take up his case in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, the city plans to hold a hearing to revoke his massage license.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives
- Wauwatosa committee recommends denial of Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure request
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- In Our Schools: Feb. 26