A 22-year-old woman was sexually assaulted by a man pretending he was lost Monday.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The woman said a man stopped her at 78th Street and Capitol Drive and said he needed directions to his father's business on Mayfair Road. She voluntarily hopped in the car to guide the driver at 9:45 a.m.
He started taking side streets and rubbing her leg as they drove. He told her she was pretty and made lewd comments. She got nervous and asked several times to be let out of the car, but he refused.
Eventually he pulled onto Menomonee River Parkway and forced her hands down his pants. He forced her to perform oral sex, before letting her leave. She called 911 and met police at a bus shelter, where she was found crying and shaken. She was taken to a hospital to be examined and to gather evidence.
She was unable to provide police with a detailed description of the car or the older white male who was driving it.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director