A 55-year-old Milwaukee man who crashed his car at Wauwatosa and Stickney avenues Friday has been charged with drunken driving for the sixth time.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Glenn Golden didn't recall being in an accident even though his car engine was smoking and the vehicle had significant front-end damage at 5:33 p.m. Friday. He struck a car that had been waiting to make a turn. The 33-year-old woman driving said she had neck and back pain from the crash.
The officer responding to the crash noticed Golden's pants were unzipped and he had urinated in them. He was taken to Wisconsin Heart Hospital for a blood draw.
Golden was charged Monday with drunken driving, sixth offense, driving after his license had been revoked due to alcohol-related crimes and a hit-and-run accident.
He is out on bail under the condition of absolute sobriety and is subject to random breath tests until his preliminary court hearing, set for Feb. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (2)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting