A 55-year-old Milwaukee man who crashed his car at Wauwatosa and Stickney avenues Friday has been charged with drunken driving for the sixth time.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Glenn Golden didn't recall being in an accident even though his car engine was smoking and the vehicle had significant front-end damage at 5:33 p.m. Friday. He struck a car that had been waiting to make a turn. The 33-year-old woman driving said she had neck and back pain from the crash.
The officer responding to the crash noticed Golden's pants were unzipped and he had urinated in them. He was taken to Wisconsin Heart Hospital for a blood draw.
Golden was charged Monday with drunken driving, sixth offense, driving after his license had been revoked due to alcohol-related crimes and a hit-and-run accident.
He is out on bail under the condition of absolute sobriety and is subject to random breath tests until his preliminary court hearing, set for Feb. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern