A 55-year-old Milwaukee man who crashed his car at Wauwatosa and Stickney avenues Friday has been charged with drunken driving for the sixth time.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Glenn Golden didn't recall being in an accident even though his car engine was smoking and the vehicle had significant front-end damage at 5:33 p.m. Friday. He struck a car that had been waiting to make a turn. The 33-year-old woman driving said she had neck and back pain from the crash.
The officer responding to the crash noticed Golden's pants were unzipped and he had urinated in them. He was taken to Wisconsin Heart Hospital for a blood draw.
Golden was charged Monday with drunken driving, sixth offense, driving after his license had been revoked due to alcohol-related crimes and a hit-and-run accident.
He is out on bail under the condition of absolute sobriety and is subject to random breath tests until his preliminary court hearing, set for Feb. 21.
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: May 5
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication