A 55-year-old Milwaukee man who crashed his car at Wauwatosa and Stickney avenues Friday has been charged with drunken driving for the sixth time.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Glenn Golden didn't recall being in an accident even though his car engine was smoking and the vehicle had significant front-end damage at 5:33 p.m. Friday. He struck a car that had been waiting to make a turn. The 33-year-old woman driving said she had neck and back pain from the crash.
The officer responding to the crash noticed Golden's pants were unzipped and he had urinated in them. He was taken to Wisconsin Heart Hospital for a blood draw.
Golden was charged Monday with drunken driving, sixth offense, driving after his license had been revoked due to alcohol-related crimes and a hit-and-run accident.
He is out on bail under the condition of absolute sobriety and is subject to random breath tests until his preliminary court hearing, set for Feb. 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (1)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa