Vandals left their mark on numerous East Tosa businesses over the weekend.
According to Wauwatosa police reports:
Buildings along North Avenue between 61st and 68th streets were spray-painted between 3 p.m. Saturday and 7:45 a.m. Sunday. The fence and walls of North Star Music and Rosebud Cinema were among the spots tagged with identical but unrecognizable designs and the letters "TCB" or "TMK" in red or yellow spray paint. The damage above the theater's awning demonstrates that the vandals had to have climbed onto the roof.
The pay phone and wall of Tosa Liquor, as well as the walls of No. 1 Chinese Restaurant and Fusion hair salon also were hit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Not just a class, but an adventure
- Decision on Mayfair apartment proposal delayed by Wauwatosa plan panel
- Ask NOW: Why all the yellow flags on Wisconsin Avenue in Wauwatosa?
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Plumber dragged as he tries to stop tool thieves outside Wauwatosa Home Depot
- Man arrested for exposing himself to woman in Wauwatosa
- Police Report: Dec. 11
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service