Vandals left their mark on numerous East Tosa businesses over the weekend.
According to Wauwatosa police reports:
Buildings along North Avenue between 61st and 68th streets were spray-painted between 3 p.m. Saturday and 7:45 a.m. Sunday. The fence and walls of North Star Music and Rosebud Cinema were among the spots tagged with identical but unrecognizable designs and the letters "TCB" or "TMK" in red or yellow spray paint. The damage above the theater's awning demonstrates that the vandals had to have climbed onto the roof.
The pay phone and wall of Tosa Liquor, as well as the walls of No. 1 Chinese Restaurant and Fusion hair salon also were hit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2
- Motorcyclist dies after collision on North Avenue in East Tosa
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore