Vandals left their mark on numerous East Tosa businesses over the weekend.
According to Wauwatosa police reports:
Buildings along North Avenue between 61st and 68th streets were spray-painted between 3 p.m. Saturday and 7:45 a.m. Sunday. The fence and walls of North Star Music and Rosebud Cinema were among the spots tagged with identical but unrecognizable designs and the letters "TCB" or "TMK" in red or yellow spray paint. The damage above the theater's awning demonstrates that the vandals had to have climbed onto the roof.
The pay phone and wall of Tosa Liquor, as well as the walls of No. 1 Chinese Restaurant and Fusion hair salon also were hit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director