Vandals left their mark on numerous East Tosa businesses over the weekend.
According to Wauwatosa police reports:
Buildings along North Avenue between 61st and 68th streets were spray-painted between 3 p.m. Saturday and 7:45 a.m. Sunday. The fence and walls of North Star Music and Rosebud Cinema were among the spots tagged with identical but unrecognizable designs and the letters "TCB" or "TMK" in red or yellow spray paint. The damage above the theater's awning demonstrates that the vandals had to have climbed onto the roof.
The pay phone and wall of Tosa Liquor, as well as the walls of No. 1 Chinese Restaurant and Fusion hair salon also were hit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (9)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series