Vandals left their mark on numerous East Tosa businesses over the weekend.
According to Wauwatosa police reports:
Buildings along North Avenue between 61st and 68th streets were spray-painted between 3 p.m. Saturday and 7:45 a.m. Sunday. The fence and walls of North Star Music and Rosebud Cinema were among the spots tagged with identical but unrecognizable designs and the letters "TCB" or "TMK" in red or yellow spray paint. The damage above the theater's awning demonstrates that the vandals had to have climbed onto the roof.
The pay phone and wall of Tosa Liquor, as well as the walls of No. 1 Chinese Restaurant and Fusion hair salon also were hit.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools