Wauwatosa police need your help finding the man who robbed Tri City Bank, 10859 W. Blue Mound Road, Thursday morning.
According to Lt. Gerald J. Witkowski, a lone man presented a teller with a note demanding money about 10:45 a.m. Thursday. His image was caught on surveillance tape. Police are looking for a white man 45 to 60 years of age, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, 160 to 180 pounds and wearing prescription glasses with dark brown frames.
Witkowski said that as far as he's aware there were no injuries in the incident. Further details were not available as the incident remains under investigation.
If you have any information about the robbery, call the Wauwatosa Police Department at (414) 471-8430. Callers can remain anonymous.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances