Wauwatosa police need your help finding the man who robbed Tri City Bank, 10859 W. Blue Mound Road, Thursday morning.
According to Lt. Gerald J. Witkowski, a lone man presented a teller with a note demanding money about 10:45 a.m. Thursday. His image was caught on surveillance tape. Police are looking for a white man 45 to 60 years of age, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, 160 to 180 pounds and wearing prescription glasses with dark brown frames.
Witkowski said that as far as he's aware there were no injuries in the incident. Further details were not available as the incident remains under investigation.
If you have any information about the robbery, call the Wauwatosa Police Department at (414) 471-8430. Callers can remain anonymous.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa