Wauwatosa police need your help finding the man who robbed Tri City Bank, 10859 W. Blue Mound Road, Thursday morning.
According to Lt. Gerald J. Witkowski, a lone man presented a teller with a note demanding money about 10:45 a.m. Thursday. His image was caught on surveillance tape. Police are looking for a white man 45 to 60 years of age, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, 160 to 180 pounds and wearing prescription glasses with dark brown frames.
Witkowski said that as far as he's aware there were no injuries in the incident. Further details were not available as the incident remains under investigation.
If you have any information about the robbery, call the Wauwatosa Police Department at (414) 471-8430. Callers can remain anonymous.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West student fights through cerebral palsy to earn black belt
- Local pets receive blessing at Tosa Methodist church
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2