Wauwatosa police need your help finding the man who robbed Tri City Bank, 10859 W. Blue Mound Road, Thursday morning.
According to Lt. Gerald J. Witkowski, a lone man presented a teller with a note demanding money about 10:45 a.m. Thursday. His image was caught on surveillance tape. Police are looking for a white man 45 to 60 years of age, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, 160 to 180 pounds and wearing prescription glasses with dark brown frames.
Witkowski said that as far as he's aware there were no injuries in the incident. Further details were not available as the incident remains under investigation.
If you have any information about the robbery, call the Wauwatosa Police Department at (414) 471-8430. Callers can remain anonymous.
- Possible robbery at Wauwatosa's North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4