Wauwatosa police need your help finding the man who robbed Tri City Bank, 10859 W. Blue Mound Road, Thursday morning.
According to Lt. Gerald J. Witkowski, a lone man presented a teller with a note demanding money about 10:45 a.m. Thursday. His image was caught on surveillance tape. Police are looking for a white man 45 to 60 years of age, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, 160 to 180 pounds and wearing prescription glasses with dark brown frames.
Witkowski said that as far as he's aware there were no injuries in the incident. Further details were not available as the incident remains under investigation.
If you have any information about the robbery, call the Wauwatosa Police Department at (414) 471-8430. Callers can remain anonymous.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words