The Wauwatosa-based Salvation Army of Milwaukee County has reached its Christmas fundraising campaign goal of $2.7 million.
The donations will help the organization provide services - including the giving of toys and food next holiday season, a summer lunch program for kids, disaster services, after-school programs and activities for seniors - throughout 2011.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders
- Wauwatosa Business Notes: May 26
- Wauwatosa officer rescues seven ducklings trapped in storm sewer
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Remember the fallen; voting in schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 15 - 21
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 26