We've just updated our gallery of snowstorm pictures with some shots from New Berlin and a bunch of user-submitted photos from throughout the area. How high are the piles of snow in Glendale? Would you believe all the way to the top of a street sign?
Got some snow photos of your own? Check out the Your Photos link on each NOW home page and send us your best shots.
Readers of our print editions should also keep their eyes open this week for a special surprise on the front page. You might see a few colors on the top that look familiar. Will this week's NOW become a collector's edition? Only time will tell...
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School