We've just updated our gallery of snowstorm pictures with some shots from New Berlin and a bunch of user-submitted photos from throughout the area. How high are the piles of snow in Glendale? Would you believe all the way to the top of a street sign?
Got some snow photos of your own? Check out the Your Photos link on each NOW home page and send us your best shots.
Readers of our print editions should also keep their eyes open this week for a special surprise on the front page. You might see a few colors on the top that look familiar. Will this week's NOW become a collector's edition? Only time will tell...
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade