Mayor Jill Didier has canceled tonight's Wauwatosa Common Council meeting, choosing to heed the advice of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office that people should stay off the roads after 6 p.m. due to an expected blizzard.
Agenda items will be held over until the next council meeting, scheduled for Feb. 15.
The panel was scheduled to discuss the proposed fire union contract, among other topics.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)