Mayor Jill Didier has canceled tonight's Wauwatosa Common Council meeting, choosing to heed the advice of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office that people should stay off the roads after 6 p.m. due to an expected blizzard.
Agenda items will be held over until the next council meeting, scheduled for Feb. 15.
The panel was scheduled to discuss the proposed fire union contract, among other topics.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23