Mayor Jill Didier has canceled tonight's Wauwatosa Common Council meeting, choosing to heed the advice of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office that people should stay off the roads after 6 p.m. due to an expected blizzard.
Agenda items will be held over until the next council meeting, scheduled for Feb. 15.
The panel was scheduled to discuss the proposed fire union contract, among other topics.
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: June 30
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department