A 19-year-old Wauwatosa man who bolted when he saw police was arrested for dealing drugs after he sold a quarter pound of marijuana during a sting operation.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The man saw a police officer pull up and made a run for it into his house in the 2200 block of 64th Street at 4:46 p.m. Jan. 20. An officer was able to grab him and pull him onto the porch, where the man was tackled and suffered a contusion to his forehead. The man said he was high and paranoid so he freaked out when he saw the cop pull up.
A bag containing 1 gram of pot and $721 was found in his pockets, and a narcotic pain pill in his vehicle. A jar containing different strains of marijuana buds was found next to his bed. He said he planned to smoke them on April 20, a counterculture celebration of smoking weed.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety