Packers fans will be partying Sunday when Green Bay takes on the Chicago Bears in a competition for the NFC Championship and a spot in the Super Bowl this weekend.
Law enforcement officers will be out on the streets making sure people are celebrating responsibly. That means hiring a cab or usin a designated driver when heading out from a bar or party after drinking alcohol.
The Southeast Wisconsin Drunk Driving Task Force will be out from 8 p.m. Jan. 23 to 4 a.m. Jan. 24 looking for impaired drivers. The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office will patrol the highways and local police departments will keep watch over other main roadways. A total of 13 agencies will participate, including Wauwatosa, Elm Grove, the town and city of Brookfield, Franklin, St. Francis, Cudahy, West Allis, South Milwaukee, Bayside, Greendale and Glendale.
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication