Packers fans will be partying Sunday when Green Bay takes on the Chicago Bears in a competition for the NFC Championship and a spot in the Super Bowl this weekend.
Law enforcement officers will be out on the streets making sure people are celebrating responsibly. That means hiring a cab or usin a designated driver when heading out from a bar or party after drinking alcohol.
The Southeast Wisconsin Drunk Driving Task Force will be out from 8 p.m. Jan. 23 to 4 a.m. Jan. 24 looking for impaired drivers. The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office will patrol the highways and local police departments will keep watch over other main roadways. A total of 13 agencies will participate, including Wauwatosa, Elm Grove, the town and city of Brookfield, Franklin, St. Francis, Cudahy, West Allis, South Milwaukee, Bayside, Greendale and Glendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings