A draft plan for future development in East Tosa will be presented at 7 p.m. Jan. 26 at Fire Station No. 1, 1601 Underwood Ave.
The city and North Avenue Neighborhood Alliance have been working with planning consultant RDG USA since May, in an effort funded by Community Development Block Grant money. The planner has held public information sessions, delved into market data and walked the business district along North Avenue between 60th and 76th streets.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hazardous waste collection event sets Sept. 12 date
- Tosa Green Summit returns Sept. 12
- Call for Taste of Tosa cupcake and chili registrants
- Wauwatosa West class of '65 to celebrate 50th high school reunion
- Library Recommendations: Sept. 3
- Retired Tosa detective thwarts attempted car thieves, one of whom was 12 (6)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Sept. 7
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 3