A draft plan for future development in East Tosa will be presented at 7 p.m. Jan. 26 at Fire Station No. 1, 1601 Underwood Ave.
The city and North Avenue Neighborhood Alliance have been working with planning consultant RDG USA since May, in an effort funded by Community Development Block Grant money. The planner has held public information sessions, delved into market data and walked the business district along North Avenue between 60th and 76th streets.
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication