A draft plan for future development in East Tosa will be presented at 7 p.m. Jan. 26 at Fire Station No. 1, 1601 Underwood Ave.
The city and North Avenue Neighborhood Alliance have been working with planning consultant RDG USA since May, in an effort funded by Community Development Block Grant money. The planner has held public information sessions, delved into market data and walked the business district along North Avenue between 60th and 76th streets.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (10)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes