A draft plan for future development in East Tosa will be presented at 7 p.m. Jan. 26 at Fire Station No. 1, 1601 Underwood Ave.
The city and North Avenue Neighborhood Alliance have been working with planning consultant RDG USA since May, in an effort funded by Community Development Block Grant money. The planner has held public information sessions, delved into market data and walked the business district along North Avenue between 60th and 76th streets.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?