Two restaurant businesses will be honored by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce during the chamber's annual meeting.
The Wauwatosa-based Bartolotta Restaurant Group got the nod for its work toward opening the airport location of Northpoint Burgers and Custards and Harbor House on the lakefront.
Saz's will get the Small Business Community Award for its quality products and service and commitment to the community.
To attend the chamber's annual meeting from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 27, go to TosaChamber.org. Tickets cost $28 for members and $31 for nonmembers.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?