Two restaurant businesses will be honored by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce during the chamber's annual meeting.
The Wauwatosa-based Bartolotta Restaurant Group got the nod for its work toward opening the airport location of Northpoint Burgers and Custards and Harbor House on the lakefront.
Saz's will get the Small Business Community Award for its quality products and service and commitment to the community.
To attend the chamber's annual meeting from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 27, go to TosaChamber.org. Tickets cost $28 for members and $31 for nonmembers.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety