Two restaurant businesses will be honored by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce during the chamber's annual meeting.
The Wauwatosa-based Bartolotta Restaurant Group got the nod for its work toward opening the airport location of Northpoint Burgers and Custards and Harbor House on the lakefront.
Saz's will get the Small Business Community Award for its quality products and service and commitment to the community.
To attend the chamber's annual meeting from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 27, go to TosaChamber.org. Tickets cost $28 for members and $31 for nonmembers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program