Two restaurant businesses will be honored by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce during the chamber's annual meeting.
The Wauwatosa-based Bartolotta Restaurant Group got the nod for its work toward opening the airport location of Northpoint Burgers and Custards and Harbor House on the lakefront.
Saz's will get the Small Business Community Award for its quality products and service and commitment to the community.
To attend the chamber's annual meeting from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 27, go to TosaChamber.org. Tickets cost $28 for members and $31 for nonmembers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Will "The 2100?" ever be built?
- Kids dig into nature at Camp Arrowhead
- I-94 closure 'smooth as could be'
- Residents seek ideas for changes at Center Street Park
- Wauwatosa honors first responders
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 10
- Menomonee River 14-year-old drowning victim identified
- Comb 'N Shear in Wauwatosa gives personalized service
- Ask Now: Will the city ever collect recyclables on a weekly basis?