Two restaurant businesses will be honored by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce during the chamber's annual meeting.
The Wauwatosa-based Bartolotta Restaurant Group got the nod for its work toward opening the airport location of Northpoint Burgers and Custards and Harbor House on the lakefront.
Saz's will get the Small Business Community Award for its quality products and service and commitment to the community.
To attend the chamber's annual meeting from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 27, go to TosaChamber.org. Tickets cost $28 for members and $31 for nonmembers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)