Two Tosa teens were robbed at gunpoint in East Tosa on Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The duo, both 17 years old, had been walking home from Center Street Park when they saw two people in dark clothing standing at 66th and Clarke streets about 9 p.m. As they approached, they saw they were wearing ski masks.
One of the masked men grabbed the boy's arm and asked what he had in his pocket, taking his MP3 player. Then he tried to grab the girl's purse, but she wasn't giving it up.
The robber raised his arm and pointed a gun at the girl's head. He said he would shoot her if she didn't let the purse go. The boy convinced her to let the robbers have it.
Before leaving, one of the robbers told the boy he wanted his winter gloves.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (2)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting
- Thai-namite plans new location in Wauwatosa's former City Market building
- Business Notes: July 2