Two Tosa teens were robbed at gunpoint in East Tosa on Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The duo, both 17 years old, had been walking home from Center Street Park when they saw two people in dark clothing standing at 66th and Clarke streets about 9 p.m. As they approached, they saw they were wearing ski masks.
One of the masked men grabbed the boy's arm and asked what he had in his pocket, taking his MP3 player. Then he tried to grab the girl's purse, but she wasn't giving it up.
The robber raised his arm and pointed a gun at the girl's head. He said he would shoot her if she didn't let the purse go. The boy convinced her to let the robbers have it.
Before leaving, one of the robbers told the boy he wanted his winter gloves.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000