Two Tosa teens were robbed at gunpoint in East Tosa on Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The duo, both 17 years old, had been walking home from Center Street Park when they saw two people in dark clothing standing at 66th and Clarke streets about 9 p.m. As they approached, they saw they were wearing ski masks.
One of the masked men grabbed the boy's arm and asked what he had in his pocket, taking his MP3 player. Then he tried to grab the girl's purse, but she wasn't giving it up.
The robber raised his arm and pointed a gun at the girl's head. He said he would shoot her if she didn't let the purse go. The boy convinced her to let the robbers have it.
Before leaving, one of the robbers told the boy he wanted his winter gloves.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?