Two Tosa teens were robbed at gunpoint in East Tosa on Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The duo, both 17 years old, had been walking home from Center Street Park when they saw two people in dark clothing standing at 66th and Clarke streets about 9 p.m. As they approached, they saw they were wearing ski masks.
One of the masked men grabbed the boy's arm and asked what he had in his pocket, taking his MP3 player. Then he tried to grab the girl's purse, but she wasn't giving it up.
The robber raised his arm and pointed a gun at the girl's head. He said he would shoot her if she didn't let the purse go. The boy convinced her to let the robbers have it.
Before leaving, one of the robbers told the boy he wanted his winter gloves.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23