Maxfield's Pancake House wants to serve breakfast to hungry Tosans.
Gus Zarmakoupis already owns one restaurant in Bayside, but he has applied to bring a second eatery to One Mayfair Place shopping center, 2727 N. Mayfair Road.
With very little discussion, the Plan Commission on Monday voted to support the business proposal. The owner will take his plans to the city's Community Development Committee on Jan. 25, followed by the Common Council the next week.
The plan calls for Maxfield's to occupy the first floor of a two-story building next to the railroad tracks. Initially, Zarmakoupis plans to serve food from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. But he asked for operating hours until 10 p.m. in case he expands into dinner service in the future.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition