Maxfield's Pancake House wants to serve breakfast to hungry Tosans.
Gus Zarmakoupis already owns one restaurant in Bayside, but he has applied to bring a second eatery to One Mayfair Place shopping center, 2727 N. Mayfair Road.
With very little discussion, the Plan Commission on Monday voted to support the business proposal. The owner will take his plans to the city's Community Development Committee on Jan. 25, followed by the Common Council the next week.
The plan calls for Maxfield's to occupy the first floor of a two-story building next to the railroad tracks. Initially, Zarmakoupis plans to serve food from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. But he asked for operating hours until 10 p.m. in case he expands into dinner service in the future.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue