The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will tackle a number of topics, including the 2011-12 capital improvement plan and an update on a proposed Montessori school in the district.
The board will vote on two action items: the capital improvement plan and changes to the district's AP math offerings, both of which initially were discussed last month.
A number of other items are up for discussion, including a proposal to start Spanish education in grades one to five, the use of mobile learning devices in classrooms and more information about a potential Montessori program.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
For an agenda and background information, click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?