The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will tackle a number of topics, including the 2011-12 capital improvement plan and an update on a proposed Montessori school in the district.
The board will vote on two action items: the capital improvement plan and changes to the district's AP math offerings, both of which initially were discussed last month.
A number of other items are up for discussion, including a proposal to start Spanish education in grades one to five, the use of mobile learning devices in classrooms and more information about a potential Montessori program.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
For an agenda and background information, click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings