The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will tackle a number of topics, including the 2011-12 capital improvement plan and an update on a proposed Montessori school in the district.
The board will vote on two action items: the capital improvement plan and changes to the district's AP math offerings, both of which initially were discussed last month.
A number of other items are up for discussion, including a proposal to start Spanish education in grades one to five, the use of mobile learning devices in classrooms and more information about a potential Montessori program.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
For an agenda and background information, click here.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety