The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will tackle a number of topics, including the 2011-12 capital improvement plan and an update on a proposed Montessori school in the district.
The board will vote on two action items: the capital improvement plan and changes to the district's AP math offerings, both of which initially were discussed last month.
A number of other items are up for discussion, including a proposal to start Spanish education in grades one to five, the use of mobile learning devices in classrooms and more information about a potential Montessori program.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
For an agenda and background information, click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's theater presents free performance of "The Frog Prince" tomorrow night
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new math requirements
- Wauwatosa's Night Out celebrates 20th anniversary Aug. 5
- Wauwatosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- State Fair highlights Wauwatosa businesses, crafts
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Wauwatosa's Hawaiian specialty store crowdfunds commercial kitchen
- Wisconsin's only texting-while-driving simulator, demonstrated in Wauwatosa, sobers distracted drivers
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 31
- Biz Buzz: July 31