Mayfair Mall will prohibit kids ages 17 and younger from entering the mall unchaperoned after 3 p.m. Sundays.
The change is an extension of the existing parental guidance required program, which begins at 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
The program requires any youth at the mall to be with a parent or supervisory adult older than 21 during PGR hours.
The policy change comes in response to incidents of disorderly and violent behavior by teens at the mall Sunday evening.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options