Mayfair Mall will prohibit kids ages 17 and younger from entering the mall unchaperoned after 3 p.m. Sundays.
The change is an extension of the existing parental guidance required program, which begins at 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
The program requires any youth at the mall to be with a parent or supervisory adult older than 21 during PGR hours.
The policy change comes in response to incidents of disorderly and violent behavior by teens at the mall Sunday evening.
- Friends of Center Street Park will launch new barbecue event July 3
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: June 30
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: June 30
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo