Mayfair Mall will prohibit kids ages 17 and younger from entering the mall unchaperoned after 3 p.m. Sundays.
The change is an extension of the existing parental guidance required program, which begins at 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
The program requires any youth at the mall to be with a parent or supervisory adult older than 21 during PGR hours.
The policy change comes in response to incidents of disorderly and violent behavior by teens at the mall Sunday evening.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director