Mayfair Mall will prohibit kids ages 17 and younger from entering the mall unchaperoned after 3 p.m. Sundays.
The change is an extension of the existing parental guidance required program, which begins at 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
The program requires any youth at the mall to be with a parent or supervisory adult older than 21 during PGR hours.
The policy change comes in response to incidents of disorderly and violent behavior by teens at the mall Sunday evening.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police concealing more information due to federal court ruling
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word