Three incumbents and one newcomer will be uncontested for four seats on the Wauwatosa School Board this spring.
Incumbents Mary Jo Randall (Seat 4), Sharon Muehlfeld (Seat 6) and Lois Weber (Seat 7) all filed their nomination papers by Tuesday's deadline. They will be joined by Thomas Jarosz, who is uncontested in his bid to replace outgoing School Board member Jon Ray in Seat 5.
Randall and Muehlfeld have been on the School Board since 2005. Weber has served since 1976.
School Board members serve three-year, unpaid terms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction worker dies in machinery accident at Zoo Interchange project
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives
- Wauwatosa committee recommends denial of Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure request
- News & Notes: Feb. 26