Three incumbents and one newcomer will be uncontested for four seats on the Wauwatosa School Board this spring.
Incumbents Mary Jo Randall (Seat 4), Sharon Muehlfeld (Seat 6) and Lois Weber (Seat 7) all filed their nomination papers by Tuesday's deadline. They will be joined by Thomas Jarosz, who is uncontested in his bid to replace outgoing School Board member Jon Ray in Seat 5.
Randall and Muehlfeld have been on the School Board since 2005. Weber has served since 1976.
School Board members serve three-year, unpaid terms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa pedestrian killed by train
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal
- What to expect on a Nov. 4 ballot in Wauwatosa