Three incumbents and one newcomer will be uncontested for four seats on the Wauwatosa School Board this spring.
Incumbents Mary Jo Randall (Seat 4), Sharon Muehlfeld (Seat 6) and Lois Weber (Seat 7) all filed their nomination papers by Tuesday's deadline. They will be joined by Thomas Jarosz, who is uncontested in his bid to replace outgoing School Board member Jon Ray in Seat 5.
Randall and Muehlfeld have been on the School Board since 2005. Weber has served since 1976.
School Board members serve three-year, unpaid terms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwaotsa district presents new teacher compensation structure
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service
- Wauwatosa's city clerk works to put poll workers in place for spring election
- Three more seek seats on Wauwatosa Common Council
- Wauwatosa revaluations likely to be done closer together
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company