Three incumbents and one newcomer will be uncontested for four seats on the Wauwatosa School Board this spring.
Incumbents Mary Jo Randall (Seat 4), Sharon Muehlfeld (Seat 6) and Lois Weber (Seat 7) all filed their nomination papers by Tuesday's deadline. They will be joined by Thomas Jarosz, who is uncontested in his bid to replace outgoing School Board member Jon Ray in Seat 5.
Randall and Muehlfeld have been on the School Board since 2005. Weber has served since 1976.
School Board members serve three-year, unpaid terms.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?