For the last several weeks, we have asked readers to share with us their stories of hope and resolve from 2010.
The response was greater than we expected, as people contacted us and provided uplifting stories. We are pleased to be able to share some of them in our special section.
We hope you join us in looking ahead to 2011 with a sense of hope. The hard times experienced by so many during the past two years have shown us that change, whether we like it or not, is inevitable. Remembering the positives can help us meet those changes with optimism and resolve.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000