For the last several weeks, we have asked readers to share with us their stories of hope and resolve from 2010.
The response was greater than we expected, as people contacted us and provided uplifting stories. We are pleased to be able to share some of them in our special section.
We hope you join us in looking ahead to 2011 with a sense of hope. The hard times experienced by so many during the past two years have shown us that change, whether we like it or not, is inevitable. Remembering the positives can help us meet those changes with optimism and resolve.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chili'n on the Ave. is Saturday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 11
- Chinese students seek brighter futures in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: How to stop medical center employees from smoking on nearby streets
- Developers want city help for Wauwatosa housing project on Underwood Ave.
- Wauwatosa's 10 Days in Tosa is in full swing
- Wauwatosa Plan Commission votes against e-cigarette store
- In retirement, Wauwatosans revive Shakespeare plays
- Wauwatosa's Rosebud upholds close-knit community after 83 years
- Self-publishing encouraged at Wauwatosa library panel discussion