For the last several weeks, we have asked readers to share with us their stories of hope and resolve from 2010.
The response was greater than we expected, as people contacted us and provided uplifting stories. We are pleased to be able to share some of them in our special section.
We hope you join us in looking ahead to 2011 with a sense of hope. The hard times experienced by so many during the past two years have shown us that change, whether we like it or not, is inevitable. Remembering the positives can help us meet those changes with optimism and resolve.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern