For the last several weeks, we have asked readers to share with us their stories of hope and resolve from 2010.
The response was greater than we expected, as people contacted us and provided uplifting stories. We are pleased to be able to share some of them in our special section.
We hope you join us in looking ahead to 2011 with a sense of hope. The hard times experienced by so many during the past two years have shown us that change, whether we like it or not, is inevitable. Remembering the positives can help us meet those changes with optimism and resolve.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings