Three bridges in Wauwatosa were spray-painted with graffiti Monday.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
Numerous words and pictures - many unidentifiable - were drawn in multiple colors of paint underneath bridges at 78th Street and Blue Mound Road, Wisconsin Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway, and Portland Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway.
Those words that could be made out included "aloha," "juice" and "fake."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director