Three bridges in Wauwatosa were spray-painted with graffiti Monday.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
Numerous words and pictures - many unidentifiable - were drawn in multiple colors of paint underneath bridges at 78th Street and Blue Mound Road, Wisconsin Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway, and Portland Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway.
Those words that could be made out included "aloha," "juice" and "fake."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vape Haven rejected by Common Council
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Sept. 18
- Wauwatosa West has 11 National Merit semifinalists; Tosa East shut out
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are the basins in the County Ground never filled with water?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 18
- Public Forum: E-cig rejection based on bias
- Thai-namite plans fall through in East Tosa
- Chili'n on the Ave. is Saturday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 11
- Chinese students seek brighter futures in Wauwatosa