Three bridges in Wauwatosa were spray-painted with graffiti Monday.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
Numerous words and pictures - many unidentifiable - were drawn in multiple colors of paint underneath bridges at 78th Street and Blue Mound Road, Wisconsin Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway, and Portland Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway.
Those words that could be made out included "aloha," "juice" and "fake."
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety