Three bridges in Wauwatosa were spray-painted with graffiti Monday.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
Numerous words and pictures - many unidentifiable - were drawn in multiple colors of paint underneath bridges at 78th Street and Blue Mound Road, Wisconsin Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway, and Portland Avenue and Honey Creek Parkway.
Those words that could be made out included "aloha," "juice" and "fake."
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23