A 21-year-old woman got angry about running late for a dental appointment and threatened a Milwaukee County Transit System bus driver last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
The snow-covered roads caused the driver to take a little more time than usual getting to Mayfair Mall on Dec. 21. One of the passengers started to yell profanities and threatened to throw acid in the bus driver's face because he wasn't getting to her stop fast enough.
He pulled the bus over and called police. Officers stopped the woman as she walked in the mall parking lot and arrested her for disorderly conduct. She claimed she was homeless and had no ID, but she was found to have provided a fake name.
She also was arrested for marijuana possession after she was found to have a bag containing 11.7 grams of marijuana, which she said she used to ease the pain of an impacted wisdom tooth.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (3)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders