A 21-year-old woman got angry about running late for a dental appointment and threatened a Milwaukee County Transit System bus driver last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
The snow-covered roads caused the driver to take a little more time than usual getting to Mayfair Mall on Dec. 21. One of the passengers started to yell profanities and threatened to throw acid in the bus driver's face because he wasn't getting to her stop fast enough.
He pulled the bus over and called police. Officers stopped the woman as she walked in the mall parking lot and arrested her for disorderly conduct. She claimed she was homeless and had no ID, but she was found to have provided a fake name.
She also was arrested for marijuana possession after she was found to have a bag containing 11.7 grams of marijuana, which she said she used to ease the pain of an impacted wisdom tooth.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety