A 21-year-old woman got angry about running late for a dental appointment and threatened a Milwaukee County Transit System bus driver last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
The snow-covered roads caused the driver to take a little more time than usual getting to Mayfair Mall on Dec. 21. One of the passengers started to yell profanities and threatened to throw acid in the bus driver's face because he wasn't getting to her stop fast enough.
He pulled the bus over and called police. Officers stopped the woman as she walked in the mall parking lot and arrested her for disorderly conduct. She claimed she was homeless and had no ID, but she was found to have provided a fake name.
She also was arrested for marijuana possession after she was found to have a bag containing 11.7 grams of marijuana, which she said she used to ease the pain of an impacted wisdom tooth.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum
- Wauwatosa closer to allowing beekeeping
- Vape Haven rejected by Wauwatosa Common Council