A 21-year-old woman got angry about running late for a dental appointment and threatened a Milwaukee County Transit System bus driver last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
The snow-covered roads caused the driver to take a little more time than usual getting to Mayfair Mall on Dec. 21. One of the passengers started to yell profanities and threatened to throw acid in the bus driver's face because he wasn't getting to her stop fast enough.
He pulled the bus over and called police. Officers stopped the woman as she walked in the mall parking lot and arrested her for disorderly conduct. She claimed she was homeless and had no ID, but she was found to have provided a fake name.
She also was arrested for marijuana possession after she was found to have a bag containing 11.7 grams of marijuana, which she said she used to ease the pain of an impacted wisdom tooth.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DEA says four Wauwatosa pharmacies used in prescription fraud ring
- T.J. Maxx opening Oct. 30 in Wauwatosa
- Business Spotlight: Designing, contracting go hand in hand for French Country Pine
- Things to Do: Oct. 23
- 500 free winter emergency kits given away at Mayfair tomorrow
- Camp Bar Tosa opens Saturday
- Ask Now: Why are there concrete slabs on North Avenue?
- Early Learners' Class gets 2- and early 3-year-olds ready for school
- News and Notes: Oct. 16
- Wauwatosa considers extending North Avenue bikes lanes