Tosa residents can watch a concert fit for a queen Monday night.
The Wauwatosa East bands will play a send-off concert at 7:30 p.m. at East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., as a thank you to the community for its support. The Red Raiders bands will head to jolly ole England to march in London's New Year's Day Parade and perform in historic venues such as Cadogan Hall. All events of the New Year's festival are supported by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The concert was rescheduled from later in the week to accommodate the shipment of the Red Raiders bands' equipment to London. Admission is free, although donations to the band program would be appreciated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options