Tosa residents can watch a concert fit for a queen Monday night.
The Wauwatosa East bands will play a send-off concert at 7:30 p.m. at East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., as a thank you to the community for its support. The Red Raiders bands will head to jolly ole England to march in London's New Year's Day Parade and perform in historic venues such as Cadogan Hall. All events of the New Year's festival are supported by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The concert was rescheduled from later in the week to accommodate the shipment of the Red Raiders bands' equipment to London. Admission is free, although donations to the band program would be appreciated.
- Local cancer survivors rally together for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk
- Shoulder mount of beloved deer 'Bow Tie' to return to Milwaukee Co. Parks
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5