Tosa residents can watch a concert fit for a queen Monday night.
The Wauwatosa East bands will play a send-off concert at 7:30 p.m. at East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., as a thank you to the community for its support. The Red Raiders bands will head to jolly ole England to march in London's New Year's Day Parade and perform in historic venues such as Cadogan Hall. All events of the New Year's festival are supported by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The concert was rescheduled from later in the week to accommodate the shipment of the Red Raiders bands' equipment to London. Admission is free, although donations to the band program would be appreciated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thousands of items on sale at Wauwatosa Public Library in late October
- Wauwatosa School District to host 'Autism Insights and Strategies'
- Public invited to name baby giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes (1)
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop