Tosa residents can watch a concert fit for a queen Monday night.
The Wauwatosa East bands will play a send-off concert at 7:30 p.m. at East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., as a thank you to the community for its support. The Red Raiders bands will head to jolly ole England to march in London's New Year's Day Parade and perform in historic venues such as Cadogan Hall. All events of the New Year's festival are supported by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The concert was rescheduled from later in the week to accommodate the shipment of the Red Raiders bands' equipment to London. Admission is free, although donations to the band program would be appreciated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue