A yoga studio wants to fill a vacancy in the commercial building at 7400 State St.
Haleybird Studios has operated at 92nd and Center streets in Milwaukee, across the road from Wauwatosa. Now she wants to get into the "heart of Tosa" and has her sights on a spot in the Village that was previously occupied by Horizon Law Office.
She said the business was growing and she needed more space to conduct classes.
The Community Development Committee on Tuesday unanimously supported Haley Stozek be allowed to operate her yoga business from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. The Common Council will take action Dec. 21.
The Village Business Improvement District is eager to see this kind of service business that will bring people in that could patronize neighboring establishment, BID Director Kathy Ehley said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Sept. 3
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (2)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27