A yoga studio wants to fill a vacancy in the commercial building at 7400 State St.
Haleybird Studios has operated at 92nd and Center streets in Milwaukee, across the road from Wauwatosa. Now she wants to get into the "heart of Tosa" and has her sights on a spot in the Village that was previously occupied by Horizon Law Office.
She said the business was growing and she needed more space to conduct classes.
The Community Development Committee on Tuesday unanimously supported Haley Stozek be allowed to operate her yoga business from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. The Common Council will take action Dec. 21.
The Village Business Improvement District is eager to see this kind of service business that will bring people in that could patronize neighboring establishment, BID Director Kathy Ehley said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Not just a class, but an adventure
- Decision on Mayfair apartment proposal delayed by Wauwatosa plan panel
- Ask NOW: Why all the yellow flags on Wisconsin Avenue in Wauwatosa?
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Plumber dragged as he tries to stop tool thieves outside Wauwatosa Home Depot
- Man arrested for exposing himself to woman in Wauwatosa
- Police Report: Dec. 11
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service