A yoga studio wants to fill a vacancy in the commercial building at 7400 State St.
Haleybird Studios has operated at 92nd and Center streets in Milwaukee, across the road from Wauwatosa. Now she wants to get into the "heart of Tosa" and has her sights on a spot in the Village that was previously occupied by Horizon Law Office.
She said the business was growing and she needed more space to conduct classes.
The Community Development Committee on Tuesday unanimously supported Haley Stozek be allowed to operate her yoga business from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. The Common Council will take action Dec. 21.
The Village Business Improvement District is eager to see this kind of service business that will bring people in that could patronize neighboring establishment, BID Director Kathy Ehley said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade