A vehicle drove through an outfield fence at the Wauwatosa School District property Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Pieces of a Ford F250 Super Duty truck were found Monday near the fence at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Tire tracks in the snow show the vehicle entered at 122nd Street and Garfield Avenue, drove across the soccer field, up the hill to the baseball field and through the fence, before it looped around and followed the same path off the property.
The fence was not split. Instead, it appeared the truck pushed on the fence until a portion was raised and the vehicle was able to drive underneath.
Support poles were bent.
As for the turf, the extent of the damage will not be known or dealt with until the spring thaw, according to district maintenance staff.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (7)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes