Is there something positive that happened to you or your family in 2010 that you'd like to share with others? Tell us about it! Your story could be featured in a special year-end project.
Tell us how you or someone you know found a way to make life a bit better this year. Perhaps you turned a layoff into a chance to pursue the career of your dreams. Maybe this was the year you celebrated a long-awaited birth of a child or welcomed home a loved one from Iraq or Afghanistan. Or is there something else that happened this year that you’re thankful for? No story is too big or too small.
Those are the kind of stories we're looking for -- stories that inspire, motivate and show that spirit of Resolve.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools