Is there something positive that happened to you or your family in 2010 that you'd like to share with others? Tell us about it! Your story could be featured in a special year-end project.
Tell us how you or someone you know found a way to make life a bit better this year. Perhaps you turned a layoff into a chance to pursue the career of your dreams. Maybe this was the year you celebrated a long-awaited birth of a child or welcomed home a loved one from Iraq or Afghanistan. Or is there something else that happened this year that you’re thankful for? No story is too big or too small.
Those are the kind of stories we're looking for -- stories that inspire, motivate and show that spirit of Resolve.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vape Haven rejected by Common Council
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Sept. 18
- Wauwatosa West has 11 National Merit semifinalists; Tosa East shut out
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are the basins in the County Ground never filled with water?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 18
- Public Forum: E-cig rejection based on bias
- Thai-namite plans fall through in East Tosa
- Chili'n on the Ave. is Saturday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 11
- Chinese students seek brighter futures in Wauwatosa