Is there something positive that happened to you or your family in 2010 that you'd like to share with others? Tell us about it! Your story could be featured in a special year-end project.
Tell us how you or someone you know found a way to make life a bit better this year. Perhaps you turned a layoff into a chance to pursue the career of your dreams. Maybe this was the year you celebrated a long-awaited birth of a child or welcomed home a loved one from Iraq or Afghanistan. Or is there something else that happened this year that you’re thankful for? No story is too big or too small.
Those are the kind of stories we're looking for -- stories that inspire, motivate and show that spirit of Resolve.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- On The Move: September 4
- Athleta coming to Mayfair
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects