Another drive-by egging injured a person - this time an 11-year-old girl - in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The girl was walking at 87th Street and North Avenue when she was hit by an egg causing a welt on her leg at 1:35 p.m. Nov. 13.
A short while earlier, a carload of boys or young men threw eggs at the storefront of Buy Rite Liquor, 6002 W. North Ave., an employee reported.
In October, a woman's eye was injured when eggs were thrown at Leff's Lucky Town in the Village.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)