Another drive-by egging injured a person - this time an 11-year-old girl - in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The girl was walking at 87th Street and North Avenue when she was hit by an egg causing a welt on her leg at 1:35 p.m. Nov. 13.
A short while earlier, a carload of boys or young men threw eggs at the storefront of Buy Rite Liquor, 6002 W. North Ave., an employee reported.
In October, a woman's eye was injured when eggs were thrown at Leff's Lucky Town in the Village.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue