Another drive-by egging injured a person - this time an 11-year-old girl - in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The girl was walking at 87th Street and North Avenue when she was hit by an egg causing a welt on her leg at 1:35 p.m. Nov. 13.
A short while earlier, a carload of boys or young men threw eggs at the storefront of Buy Rite Liquor, 6002 W. North Ave., an employee reported.
In October, a woman's eye was injured when eggs were thrown at Leff's Lucky Town in the Village.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Former Wauwatosa priest pleads not guilty to embezzlement charges
- New principal at Lincoln Elementary vows to help students find their 'spark'