Another drive-by egging injured a person - this time an 11-year-old girl - in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The girl was walking at 87th Street and North Avenue when she was hit by an egg causing a welt on her leg at 1:35 p.m. Nov. 13.
A short while earlier, a carload of boys or young men threw eggs at the storefront of Buy Rite Liquor, 6002 W. North Ave., an employee reported.
In October, a woman's eye was injured when eggs were thrown at Leff's Lucky Town in the Village.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School