Another drive-by egging injured a person - this time an 11-year-old girl - in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The girl was walking at 87th Street and North Avenue when she was hit by an egg causing a welt on her leg at 1:35 p.m. Nov. 13.
A short while earlier, a carload of boys or young men threw eggs at the storefront of Buy Rite Liquor, 6002 W. North Ave., an employee reported.
In October, a woman's eye was injured when eggs were thrown at Leff's Lucky Town in the Village.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?