A rivalry between Tosa's two high schools got nasty following a sectional boys volleyball game in which Wauwatosa East defeated Wauwatosa West.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
While at home, the student who serves as Wauwatosa West High School's mascot was receiving taunting text messages from boys at Wauwatosa East.
Within a few minutes, he heard a loud noise coming from the front yard. An explosive was put in the mailbox and it was on the ground with leaves smoldering around it at 9:30 p.m. Nov. 12.
There have been no arrests made.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety