Residents of Wauwatosa's 6th District who want to run for a seat on the Common Council can begin circulating nomination papers Dec. 1.
Thomas Herzog resigned from the position in August and Jeff Roznowski was appointed to fill out the remainder of the year. The election will decide who fills the seat from April 2011 to April 2012, the remainder of Herzog's term.
Nomination papers must be filed by 5 p.m. Jan. 4. For papers, go to Wauwatosa.net or call the clerk's office at (414) 479-8918.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats
- In Brief: Sept. 3