A bicyclist caught a case of road rage about 7:44 p.m. Nov. 9, throwing his bike at a car at Bluemound Road and Glenview Avenue.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The driver of the car yelled a profanity at the bicycle rider, who had failed to stop for a red light. In response, the biker threw his bike at the man's car, picked it up off the roadway and pedaled away.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police concealing more information due to federal court ruling
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word