A bicyclist caught a case of road rage about 7:44 p.m. Nov. 9, throwing his bike at a car at Bluemound Road and Glenview Avenue.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The driver of the car yelled a profanity at the bicycle rider, who had failed to stop for a red light. In response, the biker threw his bike at the man's car, picked it up off the roadway and pedaled away.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director