A man armed with a semi-automatic pistol attempted to rob George Webb, 6108 W. Bluemound Ave., at 4:43 a.m. Nov. 11.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man entered the restaurant through the front door. He demanded employees open a safe in the back of the kitchen, but the employees were unable to do so. The man then smashed the cash register on the ground in an attempt to collect the cash, but the register did not open. He left through a rear door and ran off.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director