A man armed with a semi-automatic pistol attempted to rob George Webb, 6108 W. Bluemound Ave., at 4:43 a.m. Nov. 11.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man entered the restaurant through the front door. He demanded employees open a safe in the back of the kitchen, but the employees were unable to do so. The man then smashed the cash register on the ground in an attempt to collect the cash, but the register did not open. He left through a rear door and ran off.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety