A robber described as being 17 to 19 years old pointed a rifle at a 59-year-old Tosa man's head and yelled, "Give me everything you got. I'll blow your head off," before making off with the man's wallet, according to the Wauwatosa police report.
The incident occurred at 105th Street and Courtland Avenue at 8:12 p.m. Nov. 13.
According to the report:
The man was walking when a light blue Chevrolet drove by him with its lights off. The driver then turned the headlights on. A teen got out of the car and threatened the man, who tossed his wallet, worth $60, on the ground.
The thief picked up the wallet and ran back to the vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?