A robber described as being 17 to 19 years old pointed a rifle at a 59-year-old Tosa man's head and yelled, "Give me everything you got. I'll blow your head off," before making off with the man's wallet, according to the Wauwatosa police report.
The incident occurred at 105th Street and Courtland Avenue at 8:12 p.m. Nov. 13.
According to the report:
The man was walking when a light blue Chevrolet drove by him with its lights off. The driver then turned the headlights on. A teen got out of the car and threatened the man, who tossed his wallet, worth $60, on the ground.
The thief picked up the wallet and ran back to the vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School