A robber described as being 17 to 19 years old pointed a rifle at a 59-year-old Tosa man's head and yelled, "Give me everything you got. I'll blow your head off," before making off with the man's wallet, according to the Wauwatosa police report.
The incident occurred at 105th Street and Courtland Avenue at 8:12 p.m. Nov. 13.
According to the report:
The man was walking when a light blue Chevrolet drove by him with its lights off. The driver then turned the headlights on. A teen got out of the car and threatened the man, who tossed his wallet, worth $60, on the ground.
The thief picked up the wallet and ran back to the vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade