MyCommunityNOW.com photojournalist Peter Zuzga has created this photo gallery from the scene yesterday in the City of Brookfield as law enforcement officers from throughout the metro area surrounded a house where a man had barricaded himself.
Police said the man was involved in a fatal crash on Highway 45 and fled from the scene to the house near the intersection of 128th and Wright Streets. He ordered the occupants of the home to leave and locked himself inside. The man was arrested around 8:40 p.m. after police fired tear gas into the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (8)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8