MyCommunityNOW.com photojournalist Peter Zuzga has created this photo gallery from the scene yesterday in the City of Brookfield as law enforcement officers from throughout the metro area surrounded a house where a man had barricaded himself.
Police said the man was involved in a fatal crash on Highway 45 and fled from the scene to the house near the intersection of 128th and Wright Streets. He ordered the occupants of the home to leave and locked himself inside. The man was arrested around 8:40 p.m. after police fired tear gas into the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West student fights through cerebral palsy to black belt
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Local pets receive blessing at Tosa Methodist church
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on southbound 45
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2