Theater fans in Wauwatosa will have a chance to catch the fall productions at both high schools this weekend.
Wauwatosa East will present "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday at the school, 7500 W. Milwaukee Ave. "Putnam County" also will run at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 19 and 20.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Wauwatosa West will offer its final two productions of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella" at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the school, 11400 W. Center St. The Saturday showtime was incorrect in the "Weekly Planner" section of the Nov. 11 WauwatosaNOW.
Tickets for "Cinderella" are $12 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94