Theater fans in Wauwatosa will have a chance to catch the fall productions at both high schools this weekend.
Wauwatosa East will present "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday at the school, 7500 W. Milwaukee Ave. "Putnam County" also will run at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 19 and 20.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Wauwatosa West will offer its final two productions of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella" at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the school, 11400 W. Center St. The Saturday showtime was incorrect in the "Weekly Planner" section of the Nov. 11 WauwatosaNOW.
Tickets for "Cinderella" are $12 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Mayfair parking structure to open tonight
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands