Theater fans in Wauwatosa will have a chance to catch the fall productions at both high schools this weekend.
Wauwatosa East will present "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday at the school, 7500 W. Milwaukee Ave. "Putnam County" also will run at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 19 and 20.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Wauwatosa West will offer its final two productions of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella" at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the school, 11400 W. Center St. The Saturday showtime was incorrect in the "Weekly Planner" section of the Nov. 11 WauwatosaNOW.
Tickets for "Cinderella" are $12 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thousands of items on sale at Wauwatosa Public Library in late October
- Wauwatosa School District to host 'Autism Insights and Strategies'
- Public invited to name baby giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes (1)
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop