Theater fans in Wauwatosa will have a chance to catch the fall productions at both high schools this weekend.
Wauwatosa East will present "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday at the school, 7500 W. Milwaukee Ave. "Putnam County" also will run at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 19 and 20.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Wauwatosa West will offer its final two productions of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella" at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the school, 11400 W. Center St. The Saturday showtime was incorrect in the "Weekly Planner" section of the Nov. 11 WauwatosaNOW.
Tickets for "Cinderella" are $12 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options