Theater fans in Wauwatosa will have a chance to catch the fall productions at both high schools this weekend.
Wauwatosa East will present "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday at the school, 7500 W. Milwaukee Ave. "Putnam County" also will run at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 19 and 20.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and $10 for students.
Wauwatosa West will offer its final two productions of Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella" at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the school, 11400 W. Center St. The Saturday showtime was incorrect in the "Weekly Planner" section of the Nov. 11 WauwatosaNOW.
Tickets for "Cinderella" are $12 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety