Families may get a call from a Wauwatosa Health Department nurse in coming weeks asking a few questions about breastfeeding practices.
Supporting breastfeeding, with its many known benefits for infants and their mothers, is a key strategy in improving the health of families, according to the department.
Survey results will help public health nurses develop strategies to support the needs of Wauwatosa families.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bedbugs found in Wauwatosa juvenile court center
- Wauwatosa police to try out body cameras on motorcycle patrols
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Oct. 8
- Nordstrom Mayfair announces gala, late-night party fundraising events
- Block Legal Services opens in Wauwatosa
- DA's office will not bring criminal charges against officers who shot and killed man with sword (1)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Mayfair mall, Susan G. Komen host series of breast cancer events
- Wauwatosa schools celebrate Walk to School Day on Oct. 7
- Wauwatosa Fire Department earns accreditation, and is now more data-driven than ever