Wauwatosa School Board members will vote Monday on how many Open Enrollment and Chapter 220 students to accept for 2011-12, as well as hear an update on the district's video surveillance system.
Tosa School of the Trades Principal Jason Zurawik also will provide an update on the charter school's status.
The meeting will start at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
An agenda and supporting materials can be found here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?
- Change in Hart Park Senior Center management worries some members
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school