Wauwatosa School Board members will vote Monday on how many Open Enrollment and Chapter 220 students to accept for 2011-12, as well as hear an update on the district's video surveillance system.
Tosa School of the Trades Principal Jason Zurawik also will provide an update on the charter school's status.
The meeting will start at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
An agenda and supporting materials can be found here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum