Wauwatosa School Board members will vote Monday on how many Open Enrollment and Chapter 220 students to accept for 2011-12, as well as hear an update on the district's video surveillance system.
Tosa School of the Trades Principal Jason Zurawik also will provide an update on the charter school's status.
The meeting will start at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
An agenda and supporting materials can be found here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills (1)