Do you frequent the shops and restaurants in the Village? Or maybe, lack of parking and its winding, one-way streets keeps you away.
Let the people planning for the Village's future know what you think by taking a short survey at surveymonkey.com/s/QKSPXK6.
Responses that come in prior to Oct. 31 will be used as part of a design workshop scheduled for Nov. 2-4. The public is invited to participate in each session from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Muellner Building in Hart Park, 7300 Chestnut St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair
- First Responders Fest "humbling" for Wauwatosa's emergency crew leaders