Do you frequent the shops and restaurants in the Village? Or maybe, lack of parking and its winding, one-way streets keeps you away.
Let the people planning for the Village's future know what you think by taking a short survey at surveymonkey.com/s/QKSPXK6.
Responses that come in prior to Oct. 31 will be used as part of a design workshop scheduled for Nov. 2-4. The public is invited to participate in each session from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Muellner Building in Hart Park, 7300 Chestnut St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting