Do you frequent the shops and restaurants in the Village? Or maybe, lack of parking and its winding, one-way streets keeps you away.
Let the people planning for the Village's future know what you think by taking a short survey at surveymonkey.com/s/QKSPXK6.
Responses that come in prior to Oct. 31 will be used as part of a design workshop scheduled for Nov. 2-4. The public is invited to participate in each session from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Muellner Building in Hart Park, 7300 Chestnut St.
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30