Do you frequent the shops and restaurants in the Village? Or maybe, lack of parking and its winding, one-way streets keeps you away.
Let the people planning for the Village's future know what you think by taking a short survey at surveymonkey.com/s/QKSPXK6.
Responses that come in prior to Oct. 31 will be used as part of a design workshop scheduled for Nov. 2-4. The public is invited to participate in each session from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Muellner Building in Hart Park, 7300 Chestnut St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa pedestrian killed by train
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal
- What to expect on a Nov. 4 ballot in Wauwatosa