Do you frequent the shops and restaurants in the Village? Or maybe, lack of parking and its winding, one-way streets keeps you away.
Let the people planning for the Village's future know what you think by taking a short survey at surveymonkey.com/s/QKSPXK6.
Responses that come in prior to Oct. 31 will be used as part of a design workshop scheduled for Nov. 2-4. The public is invited to participate in each session from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Muellner Building in Hart Park, 7300 Chestnut St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade