The city is looking for additional residents to work the polls during the Nov. 2 election.
Voter turnout is expected to be high due to competitive races for governor and state and U.S. Senate.
To qualify, people must be a U.S. citizen, Tosa resident and at least 16 years old.
To learn about the commitment and pay that comes with working the polls, call the City Clerk's office at (414) 479-8919.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94