The city is looking for additional residents to work the polls during the Nov. 2 election.
Voter turnout is expected to be high due to competitive races for governor and state and U.S. Senate.
To qualify, people must be a U.S. citizen, Tosa resident and at least 16 years old.
To learn about the commitment and pay that comes with working the polls, call the City Clerk's office at (414) 479-8919.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director