A public hearing on the city's proposed 2011 budget has been delayed a week.
Wauwatosa property owners will get an opportunity to speak about the 2.03 percent tax levy increase and its impact on city services on Nov. 16, during a Common Council meeting.
The hearing was delayed to provide sufficient notice to residents in the Wauwatosa NOW.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders