A public hearing on the city's proposed 2011 budget has been delayed a week.
Wauwatosa property owners will get an opportunity to speak about the 2.03 percent tax levy increase and its impact on city services on Nov. 16, during a Common Council meeting.
The hearing was delayed to provide sufficient notice to residents in the Wauwatosa NOW.
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Roznowski, Calarco, voting in schools, abandoned dog
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: May 5
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village