The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will approve its final 2010-11 budget, with a smaller increase than originally projected in the tax levy.
The total tax levy will be $43.9 million, a decrease of roughly $2.6 million from the original budget approval in June. The levy will about 3.4 percent higher than the 2009-10 $42.2 million tax levy.
Total net expenditures for 2010-11 are $89.2 million, up from $82.1 million in 2009-10.
The board also will discuss compensation for the district's non-represented employees at Monday's meeting, which starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Will "The 2100?" ever be built?
- Kids dig into nature at Camp Arrowhead
- I-94 closure 'smooth as could be'
- Residents seek ideas for changes at Center Street Park
- Wauwatosa honors first responders
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 10
- Menomonee River 14-year-old drowning victim identified
- Comb 'N Shear in Wauwatosa gives personalized service
- Ask Now: Will the city ever collect recyclables on a weekly basis?