The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will approve its final 2010-11 budget, with a smaller increase than originally projected in the tax levy.
The total tax levy will be $43.9 million, a decrease of roughly $2.6 million from the original budget approval in June. The levy will about 3.4 percent higher than the 2009-10 $42.2 million tax levy.
Total net expenditures for 2010-11 are $89.2 million, up from $82.1 million in 2009-10.
The board also will discuss compensation for the district's non-represented employees at Monday's meeting, which starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 30
- Milwaukee teens charged for armed robbery in Mayfair bathroom
- Parents raise conflict of interest concerns about Wauwatosa School Board member (20)
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 30
- In Our Schools: April 30
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Chiropractor says it's not just about the spine