The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will approve its final 2010-11 budget, with a smaller increase than originally projected in the tax levy.
The total tax levy will be $43.9 million, a decrease of roughly $2.6 million from the original budget approval in June. The levy will about 3.4 percent higher than the 2009-10 $42.2 million tax levy.
Total net expenditures for 2010-11 are $89.2 million, up from $82.1 million in 2009-10.
The board also will discuss compensation for the district's non-represented employees at Monday's meeting, which starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety