The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday will approve its final 2010-11 budget, with a smaller increase than originally projected in the tax levy.
The total tax levy will be $43.9 million, a decrease of roughly $2.6 million from the original budget approval in June. The levy will about 3.4 percent higher than the 2009-10 $42.2 million tax levy.
Total net expenditures for 2010-11 are $89.2 million, up from $82.1 million in 2009-10.
The board also will discuss compensation for the district's non-represented employees at Monday's meeting, which starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Eisenhower resale seeks sellers
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Is it Blue Mound or Bluemound? (1)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Feb. 4
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Feb. 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 8
- Video: Wauwatosa man makes 'miracle' recovery after dying for 8 minutes (3)
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Council mistaken in not funding Center Street Park
- Wauwatosa officials could soon participate in meetings via computer
- Work at State Street Station in Wauwatosa has neighbors rattled (5)
- Wauwatosa students win dozens of awards from Alliance for Young Artists & Writers