A Wauwatosa West student who showed up to the homecoming dance led police to discover nearly 11 grams of pot in his car.
According to a police report:
The 17-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after his vehicle was searched at 9:15 p.m. Saturday.
Chaperons noticed that he and his date, a 17-year-old Wauwatosa girl, were having trouble standing and were shaking during the dance. Eventually they said they had been smoking marijuana in the car beforehand.
He was also cited for having drugs within 1,000 feet of school property.
His date was issued a municipal citation for marijuana possession, but the boy was sent to Milwaukee County Jail.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?