A Wauwatosa bar has been having problems with people throwing eggs at its patio. On Saturday night, the bad behavior turned dangerous.
According to Wauwatosa police:
A woman was enjoying the outdoor seating at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State St., when she felt a sharp pain in her eye at 10:28 p.m. Saturday. She realized an egg had been thrown hard and fast from a car driving by and it had hit her in the face.
She suffered bruising around the eye, broken blood vessels and cuts around the eyes and nose.
Bar staff said they've had to contend with multiple egg-throwing incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is being done about the smell coming from the Wauwatosa dump?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Business Notes: Feb. 11
- Fat Tuesday: How Wauwatosa celebrated
- Wauwatosa George Webb employee tricked into giving away $1,000
- Tosa officers return to work following police-involved shooting
- Business Spotlight: Jenny Kyle Smith hits the sweet spot after years of struggle
- Hart Park Senior Center in Wauwatosa having a busy month
- In Our Schools: Feb. 11