A Wauwatosa bar has been having problems with people throwing eggs at its patio. On Saturday night, the bad behavior turned dangerous.
According to Wauwatosa police:
A woman was enjoying the outdoor seating at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State St., when she felt a sharp pain in her eye at 10:28 p.m. Saturday. She realized an egg had been thrown hard and fast from a car driving by and it had hit her in the face.
She suffered bruising around the eye, broken blood vessels and cuts around the eyes and nose.
Bar staff said they've had to contend with multiple egg-throwing incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director