A Wauwatosa bar has been having problems with people throwing eggs at its patio. On Saturday night, the bad behavior turned dangerous.
According to Wauwatosa police:
A woman was enjoying the outdoor seating at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State St., when she felt a sharp pain in her eye at 10:28 p.m. Saturday. She realized an egg had been thrown hard and fast from a car driving by and it had hit her in the face.
She suffered bruising around the eye, broken blood vessels and cuts around the eyes and nose.
Bar staff said they've had to contend with multiple egg-throwing incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?