A Wauwatosa bar has been having problems with people throwing eggs at its patio. On Saturday night, the bad behavior turned dangerous.
According to Wauwatosa police:
A woman was enjoying the outdoor seating at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State St., when she felt a sharp pain in her eye at 10:28 p.m. Saturday. She realized an egg had been thrown hard and fast from a car driving by and it had hit her in the face.
She suffered bruising around the eye, broken blood vessels and cuts around the eyes and nose.
Bar staff said they've had to contend with multiple egg-throwing incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Business Notes: July 31
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014