A Wauwatosa bar has been having problems with people throwing eggs at its patio. On Saturday night, the bad behavior turned dangerous.
According to Wauwatosa police:
A woman was enjoying the outdoor seating at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State St., when she felt a sharp pain in her eye at 10:28 p.m. Saturday. She realized an egg had been thrown hard and fast from a car driving by and it had hit her in the face.
She suffered bruising around the eye, broken blood vessels and cuts around the eyes and nose.
Bar staff said they've had to contend with multiple egg-throwing incidents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum
- Wauwatosa closer to allowing beekeeping
- Vape Haven rejected by Wauwatosa Common Council