Greater Metro Conference cross-country runners gave it their all yesterday during the conference meet and NOW photojournalist Peter Zuzga was there capturing all the action from Milwaukee's Washington Park in this photo gallery.
Brookfield East used its superior depth to post a first-place finish in the girls portion of the meet by one point over Brookfield Central. Central's Elizabeth Flatley won the girls race on the 4,000-meter course in 15 minutes, 3 seconds. Marquette won the boys competition while Brookfield Central was second.
The gallery also features athletes from West Allis Hale and Central, Menomonee Falls, Hamilton and Wauwatosa East.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?