Four people were taken to a local hospital after two vehicles crashed and one rolled over and landed on its roof at 92nd Street and Watertown Plank Road this morning.
Seven Wauwatosa units and a West Allis ambulance arrived on the scene to stabilize the vehicle that had landed on its roof, treat patients and manage the large amount of fluid leaking from the vehicles.
The injuries were non-life threatening, Deputy Chief James Case said in a news release.
The Police Department and Milwaukee County sheriff's deputies helped direct traffic. The accident scene caused significant traffic delays.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade