Four people were taken to a local hospital after two vehicles crashed and one rolled over and landed on its roof at 92nd Street and Watertown Plank Road this morning.
Seven Wauwatosa units and a West Allis ambulance arrived on the scene to stabilize the vehicle that had landed on its roof, treat patients and manage the large amount of fluid leaking from the vehicles.
The injuries were non-life threatening, Deputy Chief James Case said in a news release.
The Police Department and Milwaukee County sheriff's deputies helped direct traffic. The accident scene caused significant traffic delays.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal