Four people were taken to a local hospital after two vehicles crashed and one rolled over and landed on its roof at 92nd Street and Watertown Plank Road this morning.
Seven Wauwatosa units and a West Allis ambulance arrived on the scene to stabilize the vehicle that had landed on its roof, treat patients and manage the large amount of fluid leaking from the vehicles.
The injuries were non-life threatening, Deputy Chief James Case said in a news release.
The Police Department and Milwaukee County sheriff's deputies helped direct traffic. The accident scene caused significant traffic delays.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thousands of items on sale at Wauwatosa Public Library in late October
- Wauwatosa School District to host 'Autism Insights and Strategies'
- Public invited to name baby giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes (1)
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop