Four people were taken to a local hospital after two vehicles crashed and one rolled over and landed on its roof at 92nd Street and Watertown Plank Road this morning.
Seven Wauwatosa units and a West Allis ambulance arrived on the scene to stabilize the vehicle that had landed on its roof, treat patients and manage the large amount of fluid leaking from the vehicles.
The injuries were non-life threatening, Deputy Chief James Case said in a news release.
The Police Department and Milwaukee County sheriff's deputies helped direct traffic. The accident scene caused significant traffic delays.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (1)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa