Four people were taken to a local hospital after two vehicles crashed and one rolled over and landed on its roof at 92nd Street and Watertown Plank Road this morning.
Seven Wauwatosa units and a West Allis ambulance arrived on the scene to stabilize the vehicle that had landed on its roof, treat patients and manage the large amount of fluid leaking from the vehicles.
The injuries were non-life threatening, Deputy Chief James Case said in a news release.
The Police Department and Milwaukee County sheriff's deputies helped direct traffic. The accident scene caused significant traffic delays.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa parents ask Sen. Leah Vukmir to increase education funding
- Andy Reiland voted new Waukesha Common Council president
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: April 30
- Wauwatosa parents to ask Sen. Vukmir to restore education funding at forum tonight
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses